Bengkel Auto: SUZUKI SKYWAVE CEPER LOW RIDER CONCEPS
SEXY GIRLS CARS
HOT GIRLS CARS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUZUKI SKYWAVE CEPER LOW RIDER CONCEPS





suzuki skywavesuzuki skywave normal condition
suzuki skywave modifikasisuzuki skywave ceper modified
This is a modification of susuki Skywave, the motor of the type of suzuki matic production.on demand for and satisfaction of the visitors of this blog. I tried to find the best Suzuki Skywave picture. we can see here to modify Suzuki Skywave's a bit difficult. because the structure is less body good to me. but I do not mean to humble people who have a motor Skywave but I do not really like the Suzuki Skywave this. This bike is for the city simple design and prioritize comfort in driving so, if the motor is in modification I think less so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment