Bengkel Auto: economy fuel motorcycle mpg
SEXY GIRLS CARS
HOT GIRLS CARS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

economy fuel motorcycle mpg

As you have been searching for fuel economy, have you thought, "Is there something real that I can get NOW? Does it exist yet...?" ...and have you thought, " MAYBE SOMEBODY JUST WON'T LET IT EXIST!" Discover "the ENERGY SOURCE OF THE FUTURE"...that will finally have you saving on fuel costs and getting more miles-per-gallon and amazing power, with the car, truck, RV, motorcycle or boat you NOW own! You do not have to wait any longer to get this Amazing Hydrogen Fuel System! "Nick, When I placed my order I told you that if this system would work I would definitely get back to you. Good or bad. Well, let me tell you, I am one happy customer! I put the processor on my ?98 Ford Super-van, as you well know, this is a big box van that has the Triton V-10, 6.8L engine. I was getting 11.5 mpg; now I am getting a remarkable 21 mpg on the highway! The horsepower gain is absolutely phenomenal. Even the exhaust system sounds completely different. It?s amazing what you can find just searching the web. I am so thankful that I found your product. Be assured Nick, I show this system off a lot! Best regards," - Michael B., Louisiana Dear Hydrogen Fuel SYstems, Had your system put on my daughter?s 1990 Isuzu pickup. I called you to let you know how it went because I was impressed. Here are the figures showing the improvement. Namely, we are now getting an additional 7.2 miles per gallon which comes to about a 39% increase on this vehicle. We also noticed a smoothness in how the engine runs and the horsepower is tremendous. Thank you again, - Robert R., Oregon City, OR Good morning Hydrogen Fuel Systems, Man, I tell you what, this AquaThrust system is unreal!!! Darn near scary! I?m calling you as I?m driving down the highway and this thing is just taking off on it?s own. Just goin?. I?m almost on people?s tails before I even realize it and am having to put my brakes on. This thing flat puts you back in your seat. Love this system, talk to you later, - J.S., Indiana (?02 Ford Explorer E-150 with the 4.2L engine)

No comments:

Post a Comment